ND Clan
Welcome to ND CLAN forum.
Hello, if you want to join /ND/ Clan then please register and read all the rules of ND clan, and post on the server base which you will like to join and out recruiters will get to you. Regular members just log in as you would do normally.
If you have came across any faul language or any text you might have been offended by, then please contact forum admins.
Founding Fathers are Ace and Ghost
Forum Moderators are Maz and L!NK
ND Clan
Welcome to ND CLAN forum.
Hello, if you want to join /ND/ Clan then please register and read all the rules of ND clan, and post on the server base which you will like to join and out recruiters will get to you. Regular members just log in as you would do normally.
If you have came across any faul language or any text you might have been offended by, then please contact forum admins.
Founding Fathers are Ace and Ghost
Forum Moderators are Maz and L!NK
ND Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ND CLAN Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:23 pm

|xXx| Game & Voice Servers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthem
Anthem

|xXx| Game & Voice Servers Empty
PostSubject: |xXx| Game & Voice Servers   |xXx| Game & Voice Servers EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:38 am

Long time no see whuh? I haven't been able to visit ND's servers recently as DiVo took off and rejoined ND. That's great so best of luck to the future DiVo and ND of course. Our alliance is gonna last as long as I am Supreme Owner of |xXx|.

Well, I have had lots of things to redo and improve. We have a Game Server called Red PaintBall currently and it's our only frag server too.

We own a Scrim Server as well. I maintain it as I own it and I maintain all of our servers but the Red PaintBall server is Sjoller's (jonas), our 2nd Supreme Owner, a good friend of mine who's been sticking with me when I actually created WP, then t2x. I'll be waiting for your challenge when we get a few more people into the clan.

From now on, I've bought us a TeamSpeak Voice Server but not configred it yet due to some problems. I'll soon be configuring it, but it's up and running.

Don't know our Forum? www.xXxclan.tk

|xXx| Game & Voice Servers B_560x95

Back to top Go down

|xXx| Game & Voice Servers
Page 1 of 1